PURPOSE OF BLOG
The LEC Blog is to be a platform for sharing stories, staying connected and bringing a sense of unity and transparency to the organization of Leadership Elmore County.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTING TO BLOG
- Content must be appropriate and respectful.
- Content must be non-partisan in nature.
- Inappropriate, disrespectful or discriminatory language or tone of content will not be allowed.
- Promotion or advertisement of products and services through blog posting is not allowed.
- Posts must not exceed 600 words.
- Posts may not be anonymous.
BLOG TOPIC SUGGESTIONS
- My Thoughts On Leadership
- Why LEC Made Me a Stronger Community Partner
- Through LEC I developed relationships in sectors of the community that would otherwise have taken years to create.
- LEC taught me the significant impact vigorous and consistent service has on the continued strengthening of the community.
- The LEC experience gave me the foundation and understanding of the County I needed to be an effective leader.
- Participation in LEC provided me with an excellent education about our community.
- The Challenges of Leadership in Today’s Economy
- Why I’m Proud to Serve Elmore County
- Elmore County, A Shared Vision
- Why Every Voice Matters
- Why LEC Has Been Instrumental in ….
- I was Surprised to Learn through LEC…
- I Found Opportunities through LEC…
- I Credit LEC for a Better Understanding of…